Terms and condition
Art. 1 – General provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses Pantalón Brand, accessible through the url: www.pantalonbrand.com (henceforth called "Pantalón").
The navigation and the transmission of a purchase order on the site imply the acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (D.lgs. n. 206/05 as amended by D.lgs. n. 21/14 and D.lgs. 70/03) by:
Company: Pantalón Brand di Losito Gianmarco
Location: Via Cassiano 10/A, 47853, Coriano (RN)
VAT number: IT08400140722
Registered at REA, No RN - 415935
3. The user is obliged, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale whose terms Pantalón reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without any notice
5. You can use the site and then access products provided by the same and the purchase of these in the following languages: Italian and English
Art. 2 – Subject matter
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products and services on Pantalón, including pre-sales, limited editions and specific drops and do not govern, instead, the sale of products by subjects other than the seller that are present on the same site via links, banners or other hyperlinks.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, you will need to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relevant instructions.
It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal; methods and times of return of the purchased products.
Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The user will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the process of placing the online order will be completed. This will be done by clicking on the "COMPLETE ORDER" button at the end of the guide procedureta.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its processing.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by you. The confirmation must be communicated within 48 hours at the latest. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, Pantalón will be freed from any commitment towards the user.
The confirmation will in any case exonerate Pantalón from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Pantalón of any change in their data at any time communicated.
If the user then communicates incorrect or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Pantalón will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until a remedy of the relative deficiencies.
At the first request of activation of a profile by the user, Pantalón will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable to identify the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect in his comparisons.
The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties. Pantalón will not be liable in any case if the order should be made by a person other than the account holder and will not be required to refund the sums paid for the purchase of the products on the website.
Art. 5 – Availability of products and methods in pre-order
1. Product availability refers to actual availability when you place your order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to other customers before the confirmation of the order.
Even after sending the e-mail confirmation of the order may occur cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be rectified automatically with the removal of the unavailable product and the user will be immediately informed by e-mail.
If the user requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, Pantalón will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment Pantalón became aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
If a product is advertised with the words "pre-order" or "coming soon" or other similar words that clearly indicate the future availability of the same, the product will be shipped as soon as it is available and a special communication will be provided to the User. The price, however, will be paid at the time of order.
If a product is advertised with the words "Limited Edition" or other similar indications that clearly indicate the presence of a limited number of pieces available, please note that these products will be subject to a rapid depletion. For these reasons, in the event that the User fails to finalize the purchase can never and in no case charge any liability to Pantalón.
Art. 6 – Offered products
- Pantalón commercializes: Men’s, women’s and children’s clothing and fashion accessories.
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: www.pantalonbrand.com/en
- Pantalón at its discretion may make discounts or sales within its website, reducing the price of products for sale. In no case will users who purchased the products before they went on sale be able to request the retroactive application of the discount.
- In the event that there is a manifest error in the price (for example, an unrealistically low or unrealistically high price) Pantalón reserves the right to cancel the orders placed by users by giving prior notice.
- Pantalón reserves the right to use discount or dedicated coupons (for example, influencers or special holidays). Coupons give a specific discount and are usable until Pantalón decides that they are. Pantalón, at its discretion, may decide to disable or restrict the use of such coupons.
Art. 7 – Payments method and prices
- The price of the products will be as indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is a manifest error.
- In the event of an error, Pantalón will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing the confirmation of the order at the right amount or the cancellation. In any event, Pantalón will not be obliged to supply the goods sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The prices of the site include VAT and include shipping costs for orders over Euro 100,00 in Italy. Prices may change at any time at the discretion of Pantalón. The changes do not concern orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once you have selected the products you want, they will be added to your cart. Simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. The order details may be changed prior to payment.
- Payment can be made by: Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Amex), Paypal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Shop Pay, Klarna, Satispay, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin, DAI, USDC, Bank Transfer).
- Payments, whether traditional or implemented through cryptocurrencies, are managed through third-party platforms. These platforms ensure the security of the transactions and data collected. In no case will Pantalón be able to intervene in the payment management process or know the payment data of the User. If there are problems with the payment methods, Pantalón invites users to contact the chosen provider.
- Pantalón on its website allows users the platform to instal the payment of products through third-party providers. Pantalón is hereby exonerated from any liability and invites users to read carefully the terms & conditions of the chosen providers.
Art. 8 – Delivery
- Pantalón ships throughout Italy, including the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
- Pantalón will only make deliveries to the address provided at the time of purchase by the user.
- The delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 2-5 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the deadline estimated at the time of the selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum period of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- As for the countries of the European Union, the delivery will be made in 3-7 working days, and in any case, within a maximum of thirty days except for products in "pre-order" for which longer times could be provided.
- In non-EU territories the delivery will be made in approximately 7-15 working days.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
- If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, please contact the carrier to arrange a new delivery date.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to Pantalón thirty days after the date on which the order is available for delivery, it will be assumed that the contract will be terminated.
- As a result of termination, the amounts will be refunded, including delivery costs, excluding any additional costs arising from the choice of a different delivery method than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transportation resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time of placing the order.
Art. 9 – Transfer of risk
- The risks related to the products will be borne by the buyer from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in respect of the products, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if such payment is made at a later date.
- If the User wishes to make a complaint about the status of the product received or the shipment, he can do so by sending an email to the following address email@example.com
Art. 10 – Commercial Assurance and Compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defect of the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the purchaser has concluded the contract as a consumer, that is, any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is correctly completed.
- In case of non-compliance, the user who has concluded the contract as a consumer will be entitled to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products free of charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract in respect of the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
- It will not be possible to return the products in the following cases:
- If you have ordered a custom product;
- In the event that the User declares that the product is not to his taste or does not correspond to the aesthetic characteristics that he imagined at the time of purchase.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract, without giving reasons, within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which the customer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the customer himself, acquires physical possession of the last ordered good.
- In the case of a contract relating to multiple goods ordered by the customer in a single order and delivered separately, the 14-day period shall run from the day on which the customer or a third party, other than the carrier designated by the latter, acquires physical possession of the last good.
- The user wishing to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase may send an email, indicating the order number and the name of the user, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purchaser must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or by sending the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, D.Lgs 21/2014, not mandatory.
- Without prejudice to the possibility for the customer to exercise the right of withdrawal by communicating to Pantalón any explicit statement of his decision to withdraw from the contract, alternatively to the use of the standard form indicated above the customer can use the following text:
“I hereby notify you of the withdrawal from my contract for the purchase of the following product ______________ ordered the __/__/______ received the __/__/______ buyer's name _______________buyer's address __________________ date _________”
- The goods must be sent back to:
Pantalón Brand di Losito Gianmarco
Via Cassiano, 10/A, 47853, Coriano (RN) Italy
- The customer is obliged to return or deliver the products without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which he communicated his willingness to withdraw from the contract of sale.
Products must be returned:
- properly packaged in their original packaging, undamaged, damaged or soiled and equipped with all possible accessories, instructions for use and documentation. In case of loss of the original packaging, the Customer must, at his own expense and expense, provide for the replacement of the same in order to proceed with the return of the products;
provided with the transport document (present in the original packaging), in order to allow the identification of the customer (Order number, name, surname and address);
without obvious signs of prolonged use or in any case exceeding the time necessary for a test and must not be in such a state as not to allow the resale, otherwise the withdrawal will be ineffective.
The costs of returning the goods are borne by Pantalón provided that the customer sends the goods from the country in which the delivery took place. Otherwise, the costs of the return will be borne by the user,
which shall also be liable for any reduction in the value of the goods resulting from a handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products same.
Subject to the right to verify compliance with the above, Pantalón will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum of 15 days, including any shipping costs.
As provided by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until proven by the buyer to have returned the goods.
The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of Pantalón are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
The site will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In the case of payment by bank transfer or cash on delivery, and if the user intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to make the refund.
Art. 12 – Data processing
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
- In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is null and void for any reason, this will in no case affect the validity and compliance with the other provisions of these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 – Intellectual property
- The designs of the products offered for sale on the website are the exclusive property of Pantalón Brand and Gianmarco Losito.
Pantalón is a registered trademark.
Any unauthorized use of the trademark and/or the designs is prohibited in Italy and Europe and, if such use is detrimental to the rights of ownership, the owners will act in the appropriate locations for the protection of their rights.
Art. 15 – Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address email@example.com, via whatsapp to the following telephone number: +39 346 359 9734, and by mail to the following address: Via Cassiano, 10/A, 47853, Coriano, (RN), Italy.
Art. 16 - Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis thereof, subject to any other overriding overriding rule of the purchaser’s country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes related and/or consequential to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian court. In particular, if the user is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 28/07/2022